GolfPixels.com is operated by Brian Weis (He is also the Publisher of GolfTrips.com)
Brian’s golf photography has been featured in numerous publications, golf course websites, score cards, trade show graphics, brochures, etc
Recent Photo Credits Include:
* Midwest Golfing magazine
* Course Websites, Brochures, Marketing Materials – Fairways of Woodside, The Oaks, Bridges Golf Course
* Trade Show Graphics – Fairways of Woodside, and The Oaks
Aerial and Photography Equipment:
* Canon EOS 5D Mark II
* DJI Quadcopter – Inspire 1 Pro
* DJI Quadcopter – Phantom 3 Professional
* 40 Foot Mono Pod Boom
* 25 Foot Mono Pod Boom
* MacBook Pro armed with Photoshop, Lightroom, Final Cut Pro
Why Hire GolfPixels.com
* Commercial Aviation Insurance For UAS (Drone)
* 333 Exemption With FAA (Applied Aug 1, 2015 – Received April, 2016 – Expires April 2018)
* Registered To Fly FAA – Issued 12/21/2015 – Expires 12/20/2018
* Abides By Commercial FAA Regulations To Fly UAS (Drone)
* Over 400+ Successful Flights – 40 Flight Hours
* Cannot and will not fly within 5 miles of airport/helipad, etc.
* Cannot and will not fly over 400 feet.
* Cannot and will not fly over stadiums, crowded areas, and out of sight.